This innovative Brokerage was founded by our well known Company Opulentia Financial Services. We saw an opportunity in the Transport Industry and decided to build a company that specialise in Transport insurance. We also decided not to limit ourselves only to transport, but also explore all the other sectors in the Short Term insurance industry. Transinsure has contracts with most of the big service providers in the insurance industry to ensure that our clients get the best cover available in the market.
Mr Vosloo Pienaar
Vossie Pienaar completed his B.Com degree at the University of the Free State and joined Alexander Forbes in 1996 where he specialised in short term insurance. Vossie has more than 19 years' experience in short term insurance.
Mr Ignatius van Niekerk
Ignatius van Niekerk completed his B.Proc degree as the University of the Free State and qualified as a lawyer in 1998. He started his career at Neuhoff & van Deventer. He joined the Dynarc group in 2000, specialising in financial legal advice as well as trust services. He is head of the trust and legal division.
Ms Nikki Duvenhage
Short Term Insurance
Nikki Duvenhage completed her Full Qualification in Short Term Insurance at Milpark. She joined the insurance industry in 2016 and specialises in Short Term Insurance. Her attention to detail and client service is what makes her a valuable asset to Transinsure Brokers. She is the head of the Short Term insurance division
Client Service Philosophy
Transinsure is committed to providing a high standard of professional service. Transinsure will accordingly:
- Render services honestly, fairly, with due skill, care and diligence
- Pay due regard to the interests of clients
- Pay due regard to client information needs and communicate information to clients in a way that is factually correct, clear, concise, fair and not misleading
- Avoid conflicts of interest or ensure Transinsure can manage them fairly and disclose such conflicts to the client
- Provide information timorously and expeditiously to afford the client the opportunity to make an informed decision
- Take reasonable care to establish and maintain systems and controls appropriate for our business
- Deal with client information in a confidential manner
- Ensure to have the office capability to perform quality service to all our clients